Why Get Certified?
ICDL certifications will improve your ability and confidence in using computers
ICDL certifications will improve your ability and confidence in using computers, in both a private and a professional capacity, and give you a high quality internationally-recognized credential.
Certification provides objective verification of your skills and demonstrates that you have achieved a recognized standard. Certification offers the following benefits:
- Provides proof of your skills
- Demonstrates competency to potential or current employers
- Defines the skills and knowledge that you need and measures the quality of your training and experience
- Increases your confidence through achievement of a recognized standard
ICDL is the international standard in end-user computer skills. It is a high-quality, internationally-recognized certification designed, validated, and approved by academic and industry experts from around the world.
ECDL/ICDL programs have successfully delivered certification programs to nearly 13 million people throughout 140 countries and in 41 languages.
- Are internationally-recognized
- Are implemented according to strict quality assurance standards
- Are suitable for all skills levels - view our range of certification programs
- Are up-to-date, relevant, and meaningful
- Are in line with market needs and technological advancements
- Are vendor neutral
- Are supported by a range of training options and materials